Pheasant City Lodge
Welcome to Pheasant City Lodge, the ultimate pheasant hunting destination throughout South Dakota and the Upper Midwest. We look forward to sharing our luxurious hunting lodge, beautiful scenery, and unbelievable hunting with you. Every year we provide our guests the opportunity to hunt wild ringneck pheasants in the heart of South Dakota.
We have in creating almost 11,000 acres of the finest pheasant habitat of the Midwest. You will have an opportunity to hunt thousands of acres including: food plots, grasslands, tree strips, waterways and marshes. Everything being within minutes of the lodge. Our comfortable and spacious hunting lodge offers 5,550 sq. ft. accommodates up to 40 guests. We provide the ultimate country hospitality overlooking an 80 acre lake and rolling plains.
Here at Pheasant City we are blessed to have some of the world's finest natural habitat which attracts thousands of wild pheasants as well as a variety of other wildlife species. Our habitat program consists of the essential needs and balance for these species to continue to flourish year after year.
Hunting for wild ring-neck pheasants consists of an unlimited amount of food plots, grasslands, tree strips, marshes, and more. Our pheasant habitat is even more productive due to or farming practices. Each field is uniquely different and full of surprises!
Pheasant City All Inclusive Package:
- 2 Day/3 Night: All Inclusive Package - $1,500
- 3 Day/3 Night: All Inclusive Package - $1,995
- Group Discounts starting at 8 per group!
All Inclusive Packages Include:
- Guided hunt with our experienced pointing/flushing dogs
- Lodging 5,500 sq. ft. - up to 25 guests (you won't be hunting with other parties)
- Over 9,000 acres of prime hunting ground
- Preserve ground with the option to take over the 3 bird bag limit
- All you can eat home-style meals
- License - can be purchased online or at the lodge upon arrival
- Private bedrooms that sleep up to 4 guests and private bathrooms
- Shells provided for hunting and trap shooting
- Trap Shooting before hunt or at your leisure
- Double barrel and semi-automatic guns available for rental
- Transportation to and from fields
- Refreshments and snacks provided during hunt
- Feel free to bring beverages and snacks (Refrigerator provided)
- Bird processing, shrink wrap packaging, frozen and ready for transport
Hunting dates at Pheasant City are Sept. 20th - March 31st
Our comfortable and spacious hunting lodge offers 5,550 sq. ft. accommodates up to 40 guests. We provide the ultimate country hospitality overlooking an 80 acre lake and rolling plains.
Teveldal Hybrid Retrievers
We started our own breed of hunting dogs at Pheasant City Lodge in 1997 by mating a Yellow Labrador with a German Shorthair. Over the years, we have always kept breeding stock that was structurally correct and naturally muscular with a great personality.
The stud males are very strong, correct dogs that will walk up to any stranger and lick them in the face after a couple pats on the head. All adult breeding dogs must hunt, retrieve and track a downed bird with no formal training. In short, them dogs have to be a LOVER and a NATURAL HUNTER.
My Wife Kristie and I will be your hosts along with our sons Cameron, Andrew, Tyrell, TJay, and Tate. We are a family farm that happens to have an abundance of wild pheasants; we are not a game farm. We invite you to our farm in east central South Dakota for one of the best hunting experiences you will ever encounter, as well as a fantastic get away from the BUSYness of your business.
Kevin Teveldal - Pheasant City Lodge