Northern Plains Outfitters
Northern Plains Outfitters, Inc. is proud to offer the Best South Dakota WILD Pheasant Hunting in the World! Our "All-Inclusive" Hunts feature all Wild Birds on 15,000 acres of Prime Pheasant Habitat. We hunt cornfields, CRP, sloughs, natural grass fields, and shelterbelts.
The Staff is available at all times to make your hunting experience as comfortable and memorable as possible. Our dogs are top notch, the cooking is homemade, and the people are friendly. We guarantee you will leave with a cooler full of Pheasants and a smile on your face. The South Dakota season opens the third weekend in October and runs through the first weekend in January.
Located in the heart of some of the best pheasant hunting in the world, Northern Plains Outfitters is situated on over 25,000 acres of prime pheasant hunting habitat in South Dakota. Just a short drive south of Aberdeen, South Dakota, we have the opportunity to provide these hunters with our all-inclusive pheasant hunting packages. Packages that are tailored to a wide variety hunters or groups, ensuring you will experience a hunt of a lifetime. From small family and friend hunts, to the corporate hunting outings, we have it all!
With our highly trained guides and dogs, we will hunt some of the best grass fields, CRP, sloughs, tree lines and food plots known to the area. Our staff is available at all times to make your pheasant hunting experience as comfortable and memorable as possible. The Midwestern style cooking is homemade, and the people are friendly. We guarantee you will leave with a cooler full of Pheasants and a smile on your face.
Early Season Preserve Hunts: September 10th through October 13th, 2016
- 2 Day / 3 Night - $1,195 Per Person
- 3 Day / 4 Night - $1,595 Per Person
- 4 Day / 5 Night - $2,095 Per Person
Regular Season Pheasant Hunts: October 15th through November 25th, 2016
- 2 Day / 3 Night - $1,495 Per Person
- 3 Day / 4 Night - $2,195 Per Person
- 4 Day / 5 Night - $2,695 Per Person
Late Season Preserve Hunts: November 26th through March 31st, 2017
- 2 Day / 3 Night - $895 Per Person
- 3 Day / 4 Night - $1,295 Per Person
- 4 Day / 5 Night - $1,595 Per Person
- Additional Pheasants may be harvested for $30/Bird and can be added for all Seasons listed above.
- Included: Lodging, Food, Guides, Dogs, Dog Kenneling when Bringing Your Dog, Airport Pickup & Dropoff, Bird Cleaning, Sporting Clays, Satellite TV, Wireless Internet, Field Transportation, and More
- Not Included: License $124, Preserve Licenses cost less, Shotgun Shells, Alcoholic Beverages, 5.5% South Dakota State Sales Tax, and Staff Gratuities
- Non-Hunting Guests - $100/Night
Northern Plains Outfitters is located in Northeastern South Dakota in the town of Athol, just minutes away from Aberdeen and Redfield South Dakota.The accommodations at Northern Plains Outfitters insures your time away from the field will be very comfortable. Our various lodges offer private lodging for various sized groups which allows you to never have to share your place with other hunters. It is your private place while hunting with us
Our Accommodations are very comfortable and assure your time away from the field to be very relaxing. We can host up to 36 people at one time and still guarantee personal service to each guest. We can tailor the Hunt to your every need.
Northern Plains Outfitters Also Offers:
- South Dakota Whitetail Deer Archery Hunting
- South Dakota Mule Deer Archery Hunting
- South Dakota Trophy Buffalo Bull Hunting
- South Dakota Buffalo Cow Hunting
- South Dakota Waterfowl Hunting
We have been in the Outfitting business for over 10 years and know what it takes to make your hunting trip one that you will never forget. We take great pride in ensuring that your adventure will be one that will live on in your memory for years to come. Not only do we measure success by the excellent hunting, but also by the experience taken away by our clients. With our high percentage of repeat customers, we know that our South Dakota Hospitality and our Hunting Experience is second to none.
Northern Plains Outfitters, Inc.