Bird Down Lodge
Bird Down Lodge is a professional South Dakota pheasant hunting outfitter and business located in north central South Dakota 30 minutes from Lake Oahe. Whether you are from the area or are planning to fly in from the coasts, get ready to be impressed! We are still reserving pheasant hunts for the 2016 South Dakota pheasant hunting season.
South Dakota is famous for its unmatched wild ringneck pheasant hunting and other upland bird hunting opportunities found here. Other upland birds include Sharptail Grouse, Prairie Chickens, Mourning Doves, and others. With South Dakota's natural prairie grasses, fertile crop lands and it's abundance of wild ringnecked pheasants, you will have the opportunity to hunt on thousands of pristine acres conducive for maintaining healthy populations of South Dakota pheasants and other native wildlife.
Single Day Packages Details
- $300 per day, per hunter includes full day hunt and lodging
- Single day hunts include: guides, hunting dogs, transportation to and from the field, one meal and cleaning and packaging of the birds. Does not include shells, lodging and South Dakota hunting license.
All-Inclusive Packages Details
- $1695 3 day/4 night - All Inclusive - Does not include South Dakota Hunting License
- Packages that are all inclusive are just that... no additional costs! We furnish South Dakota homegrown beef along with other meats and vegetables with all your meals. Other included accommodations are lodging, beverages, shotgun shells, transportation, guides, dogs (or you may bring your own) and clay pigeons for sporting clays.
The Bird Down Lodge is new as of 2008. located in downtown Bowdle, SD, this historic 4,700 square foot building dates from the early 1900's and was constructed as a hospital, has been home to medical, city, and county offices. Truly One-of-a Kind experience.
The lodging at this facility includes lodging, basement steakhouse, lounge and bar all 100% exclusive to your group staying at the lodge! 6+ people are required to have the lodge exclusive.
- 4,700 Square Foot building (3 Levels)
- 8 Bedrooms (2/3 beds per room)
- 5 Bathrooms (Sink & TV's in each room)
- Satellite TV
- Lower Level Seasonal Steakhouse
- Lower Level Bar/Lounge
- Main Level Lounge TV and Game Table
- Rear Deck
- Historic Downtown location
Restaurant & Bar
Our menu consists of a steak dinner, pork tenderloin, creamed pheasant and rib eye steaks.
- In Season: Our facility includes lodging, basement steakhouse, lounge and bar all 100% exclusive to your group staying at the lodge! 6+ people are required to have the lodge exclusive
- Off Season: Lodging, Restaurant and Bar is available for use. Call for reservations.
Bird Down Lodge is a professional South Dakota pheasant hunting outfitter run by Jeremy Hoffman. Bird Down Lodge is located in north central South Dakota, 30 minutes from Lake Oahe. Whether you are from the area or are planning to fly in from the coasts, get ready to be impressed!