Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: UPH get together

Quote Originally Posted by UGUIDE View Post
    It is prime habitat project kickoff time but I may be able to coordinate a stop in Granite on way out to farm I'll try to drag webguy with. He would make a great MC.
    If you guys want to do this, I can help promote this. If that date is confirmed, let's get the details to me and I'll get a write up to get people involved.

I'll be there for support.

Quote Originally Posted by webguy View Post
    If you guys want to do this, I can help promote this. If that date is confirmed, let's get the details to me and I'll get a write up to get people involved.

I'll be there for support.
    I bet he will even provide hats.

Actually yes. A guy that works for me took care of it. Took forever.

Sounds fun, but I will not make it most likely. Trial season is on for me till June so I will be busy. I posted in the MN area before I saw this. Check out the idea I put up there too. It will be cheaper as well and I have a shooting preserve we can use here as well possibly so we may be able to avoid you sending in for free permits, but that is real easy too. Birds are 8-9 $ for either hens or roosters, and 4 bucks for pigeons if prefered. Any weekend most all summer long.
    http://www.bluerivergundogs.com/Home_Page.html

When you think you are smarter than your dog, ask your self who cleans up who's poo.

I wish I could make it to but like FC, I got trainning for HRC hunt trials this year
    Some days you're the bug; some days you're the windshield.

Come on FC and Hyde, fit it in. I've got trials too and I plan to come. I will be in Iowa for a trial the weekend before and in Montana the weekend after.
    Last edited by Dakotazeb; 01-16-2011 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Hyde View Post
    I wish I could make it to but like FC, I got trainning for HRC hunt trials this year
    What better training, then to put the dog on some birds.

Quote Originally Posted by onpoint View Post
    What better training, then to put the dog on some birds.

Yes thats what we will be doing. But we also can do this the way I tried to explain a heck of allot cheaper. I think you guy's should do it. And if you wish to come over for training on another weekend your welcome here.

When you think you are smarter than your dog, ask your self who cleans up who's poo.

FC
    If you want to do a get together at your place this summer post a date. It sounds like fun I could bring quail or chuckers also if needed. I have a remote bird launcher we could use for the smaller pups.

I know the prices at the preserves are costly but I think Granite Falls is a good central location for a few of us. If you don't want to pay for birds but can show up shoot my birds while I work with the dog.
    I think Zeb said he would buy us all drinks afterwards
    If the date doesn't work for you and you can't make it thats alright.
    To much of anything is bad,But too much good Whiskey is barely enough. "Mark Twain"

Quote Originally Posted by goldeneye View Post
    FC
    If you want to do a get together at your place this summer post a date. It sounds like fun I could bring quail or chuckers also if needed. I have a remote bird launcher we could use for the smaller pups.

I know the prices at the preserves are costly but I think Granite Falls is a good central location for a few of us. If you don't want to pay for birds but can show up shoot my birds while I work with the dog.
    I think Zeb said he would buy us all drinks afterwards
    If the date doesn't work for you and you can't make it thats alright.
    Yea we'll have to do that. And I never shoot my birds either so thats a good point. I will see what dates I will be done trying to chase the dream. It would be neat to see all the different dogs work.