Thread: Going out with a bang

Default Going out with a bang

December 31st I had my last pheasant hunt.Managed to knock down one rooster.I did learn something important thuogh.The season opener and the last day of the season are the busyest days to hunt.normally I dont see anyone but the 31st I must have seen 50 guys.I called it a day after just 2 fields.to many people for me.I hope everyone had a good hunt.It was a good year for me.MY dog just keeps getting better and better.Im proud dog owner and very fortunate to have a fine companion.

Unless I missed something, the season is open until 1/17 in WA?
    Dogs . . . I've loved them all . . . the good, the bad, the mediocre, the spectacular. God never made a more loyal & trusting creature than a dog. No small wonder that the same three letters spell two words very important to me . . .

Default oops

I should have been more specific I meant the reservation.

Had me worried there for a minute . . . thought I missed my last several opportunities. The way they change seasons & rules in this state, one never knows from one day to the next.
    Dogs . . . I've loved them all . . . the good, the bad, the mediocre, the spectacular. God never made a more loyal & trusting creature than a dog. No small wonder that the same three letters spell two words very important to me . . .

Default koja

No sweat Koja.Theres still time to hunt the rest of wa.Ive got to go back to alaska and work so its over for me.I might hunt a game farm in feb.But untill then ,there all yours.happy hunting from me and my Gsp Maggie.

Safe travels . . . if you get down this way, give me a shout. "Maggie" . . . I like that . . . the Lab of my lifetime that I had to put down 1-1/2 years ago was named "Maggie" (or Mags, as I called her) . . . great girl!

You bet,im sorry about your maggie i allso call my dog Mags.Im going to be gone a mounth ,then try to hunt Cooke cayon when i get back.so ill post up when I go.