Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from NE Ohio!

Default Hello from NE Ohio!

I've checked out this forum several times, and decided that it was time to join. The pheasant population in our area has declined since I was a kid, but I still get out for the state-released birds, and love working my dog on local preserves. I try to get out West when I can (hopefully again this December), but work, school, and weather play a big role. I enjoy reading the posts and reports. It really helps out guys like me who are looking at 16-24 hours of travel time to hunt in prime states. I look forward to talking birds with everyone here! Our opener is this Friday, and my Brit and I can't wait to get this season off to a good start!
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by ohiomike View Post
    I've checked out this forum several times, and decided that it was time to join.
    Mike
    Mike, what's up buddy? I see your from Ohio. I just got off the phone here a few minutes ago with a fellow from Maineville, Ohio.

Good to have you join us finally.

Welcomw from MN Mike.
    http://www.bluerivergundogs.com/Home_Page.html

When you think you are smarter than your dog, ask your self who cleans up who's poo.

Welcome to the site. Good luck on getting out west again. I know about getting stuck because of weather. Had that happen twice last year.

Welcome to UPH mike, Love your taste in dogs. Any Hunter that has a Brittany, is a great guy in my book..........Bob
    Watching a Brittany Work Is like Watching Beauty Unfold.
    I Always Trust My Brittany Tony, He Knows More Than I Do.
    I may be old, but I have not grown up yet

Welcome Mike. Good to see another person from OH join up.

Matt D

Quote Originally Posted by ohiomike View Post
    I've checked out this forum several times, and decided that it was time to join. The pheasant population in our area has declined since I was a kid, but I still get out for the state-released birds, and love working my dog on local preserves. I try to get out West when I can (hopefully again this December), but work, school, and weather play a big role. I enjoy reading the posts and reports. It really helps out guys like me who are looking at 16-24 hours of travel time to hunt in prime states. I look forward to talking birds with everyone here! Our opener is this Friday, and my Brit and I can't wait to get this season off to a good start!
    Mike
    Welcome Mike. I am in SW Ohio

Thanks Guys!

Default Hello also from Ohio and new here

Lurking around in here getting ready to headout next week for two weeks of bliss in ND ........gear is ready, dogs are primed and I cant wait. The yearly pilgrimage out west is about to begin. Dennis

Welcome Mike, Glad you finally joined up!!!

"When you come to a fork in the road, take it" YOGI