Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for groups of 1-12 pheasant hunters.

Default Looking for groups of 1-12 pheasant hunters.

I am looking for groups of 1-12 hunters. I have full accomodations, great hunting ground with all wild birds, 8 professionally trained dogs. Call to book your hunt or go to www.birddownlodge.com. Call Jeremy at 605-281-1231. Location is North Central South Dakota.

wow $300 a day. Not for this guy, do not get me wrong might be for some but not me. Can do a 4 day freelance trip for about 1 day at lodge.

Maybe someday money will not be an issue, until then will continue to enjoy knocking on doors and believing in good people granting access to their property. Do not think if someday could afford that I would do if that was the case.

Here is to the "Free Lance Party" the hunters version of the "Tea Party"

Geez dek was hoping u would treat some of us to one of those high $$$ hunts.....

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    wow $300 a day. Not for this guy, do not get me wrong might be for some but not me. Can do a 4 day freelance trip for about 1 day at lodge.

Maybe someday money will not be an issue, until then will continue to enjoy knocking on doors and believing in good people granting access to their property. Do not think if someday could afford that I would do if that was the case.

That price is for all inclusive hunt. That is bus transportation to the fields, lodging, all 3 meals a day, shells if you need them, and some of the best pheasant hunting you will ever experience.
    Bird Down Lodge - South Dakota Pheasant Hunting Guide Service

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post

I agree with Deac, count me in on the "Free Lance Party"

Quote Originally Posted by Birddownlodge View Post
    That price is for all inclusive hunt. That is bus transportation to the fields, lodging, all 3 meals a day, shells if you need them, and some of the best pheasant hunting you will ever experience.
    good luck trolling, but this is pretty much a blue collar site with guys who train their own dogs and have hunted pheasants for many seasons.

if you are looking for clients, you might consider dropping your price.

Not into the bus thing.

I wonder about "The best pheasant hunt you will ever experience"

Man! There are some pretty experienced bird hunters on this form.

Anybody ever think that since this guy is a sponsor of this forum, maybe we should just let him post him offer and if its not something that interests you, then don't say anything. Just my .02

Agreed. No need to give him a hard time.