Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need A Puppy

Quote Originally Posted by IDPheasantKiller View Post
    I just put a deposit down on a litter that will be born the end of January in Wilton, SD.
    I think you have your city and/or state wrong. There is no Wilton, SD.

If anyone is interested I know of a litter of Brittanys in Wisconsin that were just born on Dec. 23rd. Excellent pups with excellent pedigrees. $500

I will have to look at their kennel. The pup that I am going to pick up in a couple months is sired by Montana's Rusty Little Pants from Tru Grit Brits in Montana and the bitch is Bullet's Northern Star out of Beeline Kennels in Carolina. Lookin' forward to chasing a Britt around the Palouse.

Yes, thanks for the correction....Wilton, ND.

Quote Originally Posted by IDPheasantKiller View Post
    I will have to look at their kennel. The pup that I am going to pick up in a couple months is sired by Montana's Rusty Little Pants from Tru Grit Brits in Montana and the bitch is Bullet's Northern Star out of Beeline Kennels in Carolina. Lookin' forward to chasing a Britt around the Palouse.
    ID, those are some excellent blood lines. Beeline Brittanys in North Carolina is owned by Nolan Huffman. He is producing some of the best Britts right now. Especially those from Buddy (Nolan's Last Bullet). Buddy is no longer with us but his lines continue on. the bitch is probably out of Nolan's Last Bullet. I've also heard very good things about Montana's Rusty Little Pants. Sounds like you are getting an excellent pup. Good luck!

I hope you are right. I did lots of research and this is what I came up with. We are not 100% sure the breeding took yet and if it didn't I will be back to looking so let me know if you know of any good litters out there. Doug Seikmeyer out of Blair, NE informed me of the Rusty X Star litter.