Thread: Deep Bruising on Dog Stomach

Default Deep Bruising on Dog Stomach

Dog has bruise on her stomach from hitting a branch in mid-Jan.
    She's seems fine and hasn't lost her appetite and no mobility issues. I would have figured it would have been gone by now.
    Anyone else have similar experience ?

I have no idea and would agree with you that it should be gone by now. Maybe a trip to the vet would be prudent. Could be some underlying cause. Good luck.
    Janee's August Breeze - Bree
    7/6/2016
    http://gundogcentral.com/view_pedigr...&generations=5

Godfather's Dakota Elle - Elle
    1X NSTRA Champion
    11/16/2008 - 11/22/2016
    http://gundogcentral.com/view_pedigr...&generations=5

Quote Originally Posted by Dakotazeb View Post
    I have no idea and would agree with you that it should be gone by now. Maybe a trip to the vet would be prudent. Could be some underlying cause. Good luck.
    My dog hit a grill handle at a full run in August, the spot on the ribs swelled up big. Went to vet next day and a couple weeks later at their request. They said a bump will be there for a long time and itís normal. If it hurts when you rub it it may be problem, if not it should be okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Huede View Post
    My dog hit a grill handle at a full run in August, the spot on the ribs swelled up big. Went to vet next day and a couple weeks later at their request. They said a bump will be there for a long time and itís normal. If it hurts when you rub it it may be problem, if not it should be okay.
    Update. I've been applying Douxo topically for a couple days and things are improving rapidly. I've used Douxo for rashes and skin allergies. This stuff is amazing.