Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Dakotazeb View Post
    Do you also realize that of the 9,000+ members that there are approx 3,500 members that have never posted on this forum?
    Good point. No reason not to post, this is one of the most friendly and welcoming hunting forums I've ever been on. I haven't seen anyone get into a flame war or individually scorched yet...

Just speaking for myself, its' nearly time for bowfishing, p-dog shooting, and spring dog training, so I tend to fiddle around less online this time of year...

frankly a thread dedicated for Women who hunt birds with dogs might be a connective thread?

Quote Originally Posted by dustin mudd View Post
    frankly a thread dedicated for Women who hunt birds with dogs might be a connective thread?
    I think so. I've been trying promote women hunting. Come on women! Let's hear from you on this forum. Don't be shy.
    - From the office of Colt, Stoeger, Browning & Savage
    - Kansas: Big Cock Country

Speaking for myself, my wife reads over my shoulder and tells me what to say. She also feels her dog is better than mine and I beginning to wonder if she is not going to claim the new pup.Actually some days last fall she got more birds than me so maybe her dog is better.