Thread: New Scatter Gun

Default New Scatter Gun

I purchased the Franchi Instinct SL 20ga w/26" barrels. I really like the weight and classic styling of this little gun. It shoulders fast!!! I will pattern the gun this evening and use it this weekend on what will probably be my last quail hunt of the year. Is anyone else shooting on of these? if you have one let me know your thoughts.
    "God help me, I do love it so!!" -General Patton

We have a small local shop that has one sitting in the rack been looking at it for a couple of months now. I hate to go there again in fear it's going to be following me home. I just traded my CZ DT in on a Franchi Affinity 3 20 gauge which I love but would like to get another 20 gauge Over/Under also. How did yours pattern with the stock chokes?

Lubers,

I purchased mine used and it came with full and IMP Modified chokes. I ordered Carlson tubes for it when I purchased the gun off of Gun Broker. I hunted with it this weekend and really liked it. It does have some recoil, even with light loads. Last night I wanted to see how it did with 3" Prairie Storms........it kicks like a mule!!!!!
    "God help me, I do love it so!!" -General Patton