Thread: New from SD

Default New from SD

Hello and greetings from the northeastern part of South Dakota. I'm a 4th generation pheasant hunter and am interested in all things pheasant hunting, especially well written stories of memorable hunts. One of my biggest interests is developing habitat for this amazing bird.

Welcome Golden Hour. You'll find tons of expertise here. And some of us who are only experts in our own minds.
    "Most pheasants in South Dakota don't react too well to #5s." -The Hunt for Red Rooster

Welcome to the best forum ever!!! LOL
    "God help me, I do love it so!!" -General Patton

welcome to the worst time of the year...the off season.
    Have dogs??
    Mike

Welcome to the forum, things are quiet now on the forum but jump in and make conversation. We all dream and think about pheasant hunting year round we just get super excited in the fall when we can scratch that itch.

Welcome from Ohio.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I do have a dog, or rather, a dog owns me. Sage is a little yellow lab, will be 6 here in May and we are pretty dialed in out in the field.

The off season does suck, but I'm fortunate to have some habitat projects I'm working on, thus looking forward to. Plus, winter will end soon (I think?) and then I'll get to play outside again, even if it isn't to chase pheasants.