Thread: A Special Day with Echo

Default A Special Day with Echo

Echo found me 3 roosters in 14 miles of walking. Happy I connected on all 3. She was brilliant in the field.

https://youtu.be/NwzzQxkuiUo

Very nice! How long is the season in Colorado?

Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
    Very nice! How long is the season in Colorado?
    Thank you. Middle of November to the end of January. We have 1 last trip left. Hoping for snow on the right day.

Quote Originally Posted by walk213 View Post
    Echo found me 3 roosters in 14 miles of walking. Happy I connected on all 3. She was brilliant in the field.

https://youtu.be/NwzzQxkuiUo
    I posted in your other thread about hulls as well - sad that you have to turn off comments. Just remember everyone is a 100% perfect hunter behind their computer chair. Gotta let the BS just roll off your back.
    -Mark

Quote Originally Posted by MAB7799 View Post
    I posted in your other thread about hulls as well - sad that you have to turn off comments. Just remember everyone is a 100% perfect hunter behind their computer chair. Gotta let the BS just roll off your back.
    Thank you. I would never turn off comments unless the comments are nasty. I can handle the criticisms. I do my very best. I have come a long way in 11 years hunting the uplands. I am not the best shot, but I have my good days. I am not the best gundog trainer, but Echo and I have fun. I get too excited in the fields, and that leads to silly mistakes. At the end of the day I appreciate our time in the field.