Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: North Dakota report

Gave it a try last Saturday, only flushed four from cover adjacent to the standing corn on posted land. There were plenty of birds in/around that corn and in/around surrounding farmsteads. Don't see any sign my neighbors are in a hurry to harvest corn & sun seeds. Hoping it freezes hard enough this week I can shift focus to digging some out of cattails...

Long, tiring day wandering the prairie with my wife. We were lucky enough to bring home 6 roosters. First time all year that we bagged more old birds than young of the year.665D97CD-C91D-4B12-8B13-187CE78F5D17.jpeg

Thumbs up Nd 2019

My 2nd trip out to ND of 2019 went OK, after my first venture was a snow stormed out bust of a trip......I found some birds, my shooting was on, and the dog was getting it done.Jet point.jpgLimit lay down.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Hunting RN; 12-20-2019 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunting RN View Post
    My ND trip 2019 went OK....Found some birds, my shooting was on, dog was getting it done.Jet point.jpgLimit lay down.jpg
    nice looking wire.

Quote Originally Posted by hunter94 View Post
    nice looking wire.
    ……..Thanks.

The corn in North Central ND is slowly coming off and the little snow we have is pushing the birds into the cattails. We have had a good time this fall but it has been a workout. Ellie will be three years old in a few months. This Viszla has been amazing this season.

IMG_9865.JPG
    IMG_9870.jpegIMG_9865.JPG
    Last edited by NDPheasant; 12-22-2019 at 02:50 PM.