Thread: No posts for 10 days

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default No posts for 10 days

Anyone bird hunting ? Can't be that bad.....I hope :-)

It's been over a week since I've hunted pheasant. I've been hunting snow geese around Deer Lodge. It's going to be good hunting, when I do go.Im looking forward to it.

Coming to ND 11/26/2019.....chasing pheasant.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunting RN View Post
    Coming to ND 11/26/2019.....chasing pheasant.
    I have hunted north dak, right in the Montana border, accidentally, thought I was in montana, but had a great time. Hope you have an enjoyable hunt.

Hey all, well we just came off our Deer gun season this past weekend, which has impacted some of the hunting. We're now starting to see some of the farmers getting their corn off (around here at least). But this season has not been that great, with the weather earlier, standing crops and now we're expecting a winter storm this weekend! I've been seeing some birds, but not that many. Most of the creek bottoms, grass strips and other cover are adjacent to standing crops, so they just run in there when they hear you coming. Until the crops come off and the weather settles, it's going to be tough, not impossible, but not great. We have a month to go on this season, I sure hope things improve.

Anyway, best of luck to all of you!

Hope all of you and yours have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Greg
    Gregory J. Westberg
    MSG, USA
    Ret

True. Very little corn cut around here yet. First sunflowers started coming off this past weekend.