Thread: For Sale: Heritage 2 Hole Dog Box

Default For Sale: Heritage 2 Hole Dog Box

SOLD - SOLD
    46" Wide
    44" Deep
    25" Tall Including the 5" top storage
    Nothing wrong with this box. I bought it used and have decided to go a different route.
    Top Storage has lock and gas shocks to hold the lid up.Attachment 9486Attachment 9487Attachment 9488Attachment 9489Attachment 9490
    Located near Burlington IowaIMG_1170.jpgIMG_1171.jpgIMG_1172.jpgIMG_1173.jpgIMG_1174.jpg
    Last edited by riverhunter55; 11-09-2019 at 07:00 AM.

I've been eyeballing this box for 2 days-it's just too dang far/ out of my way. Maybe we can work something out?...Do you get to kansas during the season?

I wont this year - Sorry!
    There have been quite a few people from that direction that are interested, like you said just too far.

I have heritage and it's a great box. Warm in winter cool in the warmer months. It's worth a road trip if you need or want a good box. Maybe you guys meet somewhere, have a burger and a beer, share a few stories and bingo bango one of you sold a box and one of you gets a box.
    JMc
    Fritch, TX

I appreciate the interest, I sold it last night locally. I do agree with JMc I have met some neat people over the years driving to buy random things. Good luck with your search for another box!