Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking For A Started Lab

Quote Originally Posted by ksauers View Post
    Obviously, my typing skills aren’t the greatest but your answer exposes you as a smartass
    What is your point —it’s Not only your typing skills that need work—why the attack and name calling?
    OP asked a question —got Honest opinions from experienced trainers and hunters-Not what he was looking for but still honest —
    If you have nothing positive of informative to add why even start your cr&%&?
    Why do I also suspect you may be a previously banned poster trying to sneak back on? Had several really ignorant ones banned some time ago—
    YOU REMIND ME OF THEM

Quote Originally Posted by david0311 View Post
    What is your point —it’s Not only your typing skills that need work—why the attack and name calling?
    OP asked a question —got Honest opinions from experienced trainers and hunters-Not what he was looking for but still honest —
    If you have nothing positive of informative to add why even start your cr&%&?
    Why do I also suspect you may be a previously banned poster trying to sneak back on? Had several really ignorant ones banned some time ago—
    YOU REMIND ME OF THEM
    I guess you scared him away! Or maybe he moved out of his mom's basement and doesn't have the internet.
    "We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made." M.Facklam