Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chilled out hunting friend

Default Chilled out hunting friend

Hunting friend.Liberal, must have can over camper, like rock music, non big game hunter, likes labs, camping in the boonies, having a few pops, beers, good conversationalist, some what educated, not a frugal type, must be willing to be chill, and cool.

I can think of a few more things, but would probably get me band...thumbs down.

He forgot, they can’t be you know REDNECKS!!! �� �� ��

No right wads.Must be willing to spend money. Hunting is not cheap. I also, don't pay to hunt.

You got me on liberal dude. All others are good to go.

Liberal, or somewhat liberal, is good.No hard core , right wing individuals. I've got a friend who owns a ranch out east, good place to stay, although very rustic.Exellent ground.Also, a ranch North of Lewistown, but that place has a hard core cowboy running it, so it's never a sure thing.

Just curious. Has anyone meet up with you to hunt? If so more than once? Just curious.

This is some of the best evidence I have ever read.....liberalism is a mental disorder....Make America Great Again!

Yeah, an old hippie came out hunting with me.We had a great time.He drove a 67 Ford truck, and was pretty good at getting permission, which is sort of an art.We didn't pay a dime, to hunt.We had good, solid hunting.

Iím just going to say I will be hunting with some friends that are left some that are center and some that are right. Open up your world a little. Contrary to what the media says we can all get along. Or Skip politics and hunting itís a bad combination . Talk dogs and birds.