Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Summer Scouting

Well we finished the 3 day whirlwind tour around Kansas today and will be flying back to GA in the morning. We looked at a lot of walk-in SW, SC, NC Kansas and have made a note binder full of notes. We met several farmers with a couple hand shake invites to hunt this fall. We actually saw quite a few quail and pheasants. Mostly roosters and a few hens and all the quail were paired up which is a good sign to me. One thing for sure is the CRP fields in the sourthern part of the state are huge. I would love to hunt them but only with a large group. If yall ever need a couple extra walkers let me know. Stay Safe and well be back in November!!

Im glad to hear that yall had a safe trip and saw some birds!

Quote Originally Posted by arringto View Post
    Well we finished the 3 day whirlwind tour around Kansas today and will be flying back to GA in the morning. We looked at a lot of walk-in SW, SC, NC Kansas and have made a note binder full of notes. We met several farmers with a couple hand shake invites to hunt this fall. We actually saw quite a few quail and pheasants. Mostly roosters and a few hens and all the quail were paired up which is a good sign to me. One thing for sure is the CRP fields in the sourthern part of the state are huge. I would love to hunt them but only with a large group. If y’all ever need a couple extra walkers let me know. Stay Safe and we’ll be back in November!!
    Don't let those big fields stop you. I do my best hunting the large fields by myself.

Quote Originally Posted by westksbowhunter View Post
    Don't let those big fields stop you. I do my best hunting the large fields by myself.

agree! not to worry.