Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: More Rain in South Dakota

It's not going to go anywhere this fall and winter. All the sloughs and every low spot will be saturated. Thus when the snow melts it's going to be even worse next spring I fear.
    Last edited by BigRand; 09-12-2019 at 09:09 PM.

Just saw this on another message board I belong to. I’ve personally seen just over 8” of rain in one day when I was stationed in Korea, I could not imagine getting as much as Madison. Surprisingly, we are not hearing about it here on the news that is on the radio (don’t have TV to know what is being broadcast there).

91AC97FE-E21F-45AA-A4E8-04E729FDFA65.jpeg

Question for dakotazeb, how is the britton/hecla area looking for water problems. I usually hunt there at some point of the pheasant season.Thanks for any info.

Quote Originally Posted by jmuller19 View Post
    Question for dakotazeb, how is the britton/hecla area looking for water problems. I usually hunt there at some point of the pheasant season.Thanks for any info.
    Sorry, but I don't have an answer for you. I haven't been up in that area since this spring but it was fairly wet then. I think they have gotten above average rainfall this summer so I would have to think it's pretty wet. Not much of the state has escaped all the rain.
    Janee's August Breeze - Bree
    7/6/2016
    http://gundogcentral.com/view_pedigr...&generations=5

Godfather's Dakota Elle - Elle
    1X NSTRA Champion
    11/16/2008 - 11/22/2016
    http://gundogcentral.com/view_pedigr...&generations=5

Thanks for the reply back. I should probably make a few phone calls and maybe a short trip out to the area. I will hunt regardless of the conditions. Thanks again