Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: crops aren't getting planted

Its all about timing.
    Last edited by moedogee; 07-04-2019 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by moedogee View Post
    Hey Benelli
    Don be so thin skinned. Its only a forum! Im only reporting what I see. Its not about individuals in my life!! Oh by the way food plots unless you have a Big No Trespass signs on your land does no good for the average Joe!
    I may be thin skinned, but I definitely am dense, as I cannot for my life follow your posts...but we're fellow pheasant hunters, so we'll tip our whisky cups to the ringneck pheasant!
    Last edited by benelli-banger; 06-29-2019 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by moedogee View Post
    Yup Might be good for killing a few birds. But Pheasants need grain over the Winter! Your Quote not mine! But I’m not gonna worry about that till there is something to worry about
    If you grab the quote you are responding to, as I did in this case, it just becomes clear to all reading this who or what you are responding to...that's all I was asking earlier when I asked if you were talking to someone in particular...not sure how just wanting to follow your train of thought makes me thin skinned....but like I said, whiskey toast to the pheasant, and two for the farmers!
    Last edited by benelli-banger; 06-29-2019 at 09:24 PM.

Moedogee, are you seeing any pheasants as you are out driving the backroads? Let's get something concrete accomplished here...you're there at ground zero...seeing any chicks? I got a report from a farmer yesterday, and he said the broods he is seeing are pretty large, but the chicks are still small, suggesting later hatches...

My comments are for general information not to call others out.
    Last edited by moedogee; 07-04-2019 at 02:44 PM.