Thread: Three-day pheasant hunt ...what a deal!

Default Three-day pheasant hunt ...what a deal!

"SD Magazine" has a brief spread about a pheasant hunt lodge; three-day, four night hunting deal. Single person rate only - $8,095.

Five star meals might include ever-popular prime rib or pheasant and wild rice, while listening to harp music. The rate for six or more is only $6095 per person. I assume tax is added to these rates...

I can't wait to sign-up!

What. A. Deal. I can't even eat if I'm not listening to harp music. Sign me up!
    Last edited by BritChaser; 04-28-2019 at 10:36 AM.
    - From the office of Colt, Stoeger, Browning & Savage
    - Kansas: Big Cock Country

Are ties and clean boots required?

I believe they augment their pheasant population with pen-raised birds...

Do you think they will get filled?

When you look at their website, it looks like it would be just an awesome little vacation (albeit horribly spendy). You just can't think of it as hunting. And for people that do....well, they just know any different. If people want to spend that kind of $$ in my state to shoot a few pen-raised birds & live like a king for a couple days...let 'em.
    "Most pheasants in South Dakota don't react too well to #5s." -The Hunt for Red Rooster

Quote Originally Posted by A5 Sweet 16 View Post
    When you look at their website, it looks like it would be just an awesome little vacation (albeit horribly spendy). You just can't think of it as hunting. And for people that do....well, they just know any different. If people want to spend that kind of $$ in my state to shoot a few pen-raised birds & live like a king for a couple days...let 'em.
    it's a testimony to what has happened to the sport of pheasant hunting in SD.