Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unloading a dog

Quote Originally Posted by Gatzby View Post
    http://canvasworksincmn.com/Dogs-Up-Ramps.html

I use a Dogs up Ramp all the time. With our training schedule my dogs get in and out of the truck constantly. Theses ramps are super light weight, durable, and come in many lengths.
    I’ve used those with friends that have them—best I’ve ever seen—
    Waiting for them to make one that folds to use with my vehicle
    Gentlemen said they are working on finding a suitable joint system last time I spok with him-
    Will check again when I get back to MN.
    If they have worked that out will be ordering one

Quote Originally Posted by david0311 View Post
    I’ve used those with friends that have them—best I’ve ever seen—
    Gentlemen said they are working on finding a suitable joint system last time I spok with him-
    The one I use slides together. Also it is very light. I use it to load and unload in the truck and for going up and down the stairs into the house. Free shipping from chewys.

Quote Originally Posted by david0311 View Post
    Iíve used those with friends that have themóbest Iíve ever seenó
    Duane smith (the manufacturer) and I both serve on the CMRC BoD. Iíll pick his brain at our next meeting, if he knows anything Iíll let you know.
    "We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made." M.Facklam

Quote Originally Posted by Gatzby View Post
    Duane smith (the manufacturer) and I both serve on the CMRC BoD. I’ll pick his brain at our next meeting, if he knows anything I’ll let you know.
    Thank you would appreciate that—hope he has come up with something—they are by far the nicest ramps I’ve ever used-
    Just can’t get the angle I need —and then fit in my Expedition—with out second seat down-

I run two GSP's and let them out one at a time. They jump but they jump to me. I catch them, give them a big old hug and smooch on the head then put them down one by one.
    JMc
    Fritch, TX