Thread: Bird suppliers near Miami Ok

Default Bird suppliers near Miami Ok

I'm heading to Miami OK to in a couple weeks to train dogs. I'm looking for 40-60 live birds preferably ducks but pheasants would work in a pinch. Anyone know of someone near there that raises birds?
    "We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made." M.Facklam

Gatzby can I share your post?

Quote Originally Posted by BrownDogsCan2 View Post
    Gatzby can I share your post?
    Go for it!
    "We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made." M.Facklam

Are you running? I tried to figure out what was going on down there? I'd like to come watch.

Quote Originally Posted by BrownDogsCan2 View Post
    Are you running? I tried to figure out what was going on down there? I'd like to come watch.
    A couple buddys and Myself rented Derek Randall's property for a week. The snow has became so deep up here that no meaningful training is possible. The way the weather is looking we may just head for TX.