Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 91 to 97 of 97

Thread: Since the season is over....

  1. #91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fsentkilr View Post
    They weren't beat they were absolutely smeared. It looked like a junior high team playing. They had their biggest deficit in Ku tournament history. They pretty much just quit.
    KU and Kstate both looked pathetic but if you are going to make excuses for Kstate missing Wade remember Ku was minus 3 starters. The Big 12 disappointed. They are far behind the SEC, ACC, Big 10 and are about to be passed by the American. And yep I did post that quote before the brackets came out. Once they did, I felt like Tech had an easy path, so I took them to the final 4.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Eldon Missouri
    Posts
    362

    Default

    Funny thing is I always thought a collage was were you went for higher learning not sports .

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by turtle View Post
    Funny thing is I always thought a collage was were you went for higher learning not sports .
    Turtle, I just have to give you a hard time for spelling college wrong in a post about higher learning. All in fun, but I couldn't resist!

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Eldon Missouri
    Posts
    362

    Default

    Nick maybe I needed higher education growing up. Any other time spell check would have corrected it.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Colony, Ks
    Posts
    602

    Default

    Beating Michigan and Gonzaga wasn't easy, and they beat the hell out of Michigan. Some people thought Michigan could have been a 1 seed. Texas won the NIT, with another win they would have been in the big dance. TCU made the final four of the NIT and they also were close to being in. The B12 is far from bad as you claim. And nobody picks a team to go to the final four after thinking they won't make the sweet 16 based on brackets unless they have no clue what they are doing. BTW I saw that KJ Lawson is transferring from Ku. That tells me his brother is going pro. The rats are running from the sinking ship, more bad news to come from Lawrence.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Colony, Ks
    Posts
    602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westksbowhunter View Post
    KU and Kstate both looked pathetic but if you are going to make excuses for Kstate missing Wade remember Ku was minus 3 starters. The Big 12 disappointed. They are far behind the SEC, ACC, Big 10 and are about to be passed by the American. And yep I did post that quote before the brackets came out. Once they did, I felt like Tech had an easy path, so I took them to the final 4.
    Are you sure you didn't have them in the championship game? Maybe you have them winning it all in your bracket after saying they wouldn't make the sweet 16 until you saw the bracket. I still call BS. BTW there are only two conferences still playing and guess who one of them is.

  7. #97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fsentkilr View Post
    Are you sure you didn't have them in the championship game? Maybe you have them winning it all in your bracket after saying they wouldn't make the sweet 16 until you saw the bracket. I still call BS. BTW there are only two conferences still playing and guess who one of them is.
    You fill out your bracket before the tournament starts on ESPN Tournament Challenge. You can't change it once it starts. Go to Bowsite and look for yourself if it makes you feel better. Move on and forget it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •