Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Since the season is over....

Default Since the season is over....

Since season is over, thought I’d throw this out there——

XFKTKEG.jpg

It happens so seldom we have to celebrate when it does!

I don't think there is any doubt Kstate has the best team this year. I am not sure how they aren't ranked with a better record than Ku and they are first in the B12, yet KU is ranked 13? Our only two losses in conference was when Wade was out with an injury. Since he has came back they have won 7 conference games in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by fsentkilr View Post
    I don't think there is any doubt Kstate has the best team this year. I am not sure how they aren't ranked with a better record than Ku and they are first in the B12, yet KU is ranked 13? Our only two losses in conference was when Wade was out with an injury. Since he has came back they have won 7 conference games in a row.
    KU fan here. Congrats to the Wildcat fans on a good win last night. As far as the rankings go, I think the polls favor the programs like Duke, North Carolina, Kansas, etc. However, there are a lot of other factors that go into the rankings. KU plays one of the toughest non-conference schedules year in and year out and that definitely helps them in the rankings. Having said that, I'm not sure that I disagree with you that K-State has the better team this year. My best friend and both of my sisters went to K-State, so I do cheer from them when they aren't playing KU. I don't expect much out of my Jayhawks in the NCAA tournament this year. K-State probably has a better shot to make a run. Good luck to both teams.

Just to add to this, I'm not near the ravenous fan I was while in high school and college, things have mellowed out for me over the years. All in good fun. And like Matt said above, it happens so seldom, we have to celebrate when it actually does.

Oh, and I'll never root for KU.

Quote Originally Posted by cheesy View Post
    Just to add to this, I'm not near the ravenous fan I was while in high school and college, things have mellowed out for me over the years. All in good fun. And like Matt said above, it happens so seldom, we have to celebrate when it actually does.

Oh, and I'll never root for KU.
    I've mellowed quite a bit too. I would've never cheered for K-State when I was in school!

Emaw baby!!!

Awww, baby brothers are so cute....

Anyway, congrats to K-Staters for giving KU a rare home loss at Allen West.
    Last edited by s.davis; 02-06-2019 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fsentkilr View Post
    Because KU plays one the toughest non conference schedules in the country. KU had 3 starters out last night. They beat Tennessee early in the year with Doke, a totally different team with out him. Right now KU is not very good, and neither is the Big 12, which is why KSU is not ranked. They defend well, but that is were it ends.

The B12 is rated by some as the toughest conference in the country, some have them second behind the ACC. They will have 7 if not 8 teams in the post season tourney. That is far from being a weak conference. Kstate beat Iowa State on the road, Ku got killed there. Kstate is alone at the top of the conference now after Baylor lost last night, and IMO have the best chance to win it, having split with TT already and Iowa State coming to Bramlage. Kstate will be ranked next week, not that ranking now really mean anything anyway.