Thread: Not hunt related but needing SE SD Local advice- Area s of Sioux Falls SD 4 Business

Default Not hunt related but needing SE SD Local advice- Area s of Sioux Falls SD 4 Business

I'm looking at a bus for sale in between Sioux Falls SD and if you draw a line as the crow files between Sioux Center IA -

It's somewhat medical related and deals with senior citizens -

Never been to that part of SD or Iowa near the border - Anyone familiar with the area? Maybe the income makeup -- is there a lot of senior citizens - wealthy or poor ones?

Labor force - I'm assuming most of the labor pool would be in Sioux Falls - any other cities where maybe healthcare workers would reside and if they are treated well think they would travel to a small town to work? I'll have to make a trip up soon to check it out.

King country.

If you ainít Dutch, you ainít much. (Said with a smile on my face)

Put ďVan derĒ in front of it and youíre in. (They can take a little ribbing)

Good people, hard working, industrious and can make a penny scream.

For the most part, hard working, tax paying Midwest work ethic stock of people. Labor force is decent, but if someone is not working, there's probably a reason. I travel that area every week for the most part.