Thread: Benelli Ultralite

Default Benelli Ultralite

Just a heads up Cabela's has got BUL on clearance now. I bought mine for $899. $600 off is about as good as it will get. Now I need to have the barrel on my new Sweet 16 cut down to match the 47.5 inch BUL. Anyway, good time to buy one if you got an itch. Both 12 and 20 are on clearance.

Gander, Eden Prairie, MN. has the new Sweet 16, used, $1,000. Nice gun, no marks that I observed.

This is Crazy, I’ve been looking for a BUL for quite some time. My dad and I had being trying to hold out until we could get a good deal. This is probably the best deal we could have asked for. Thanks for the alert!!

Quote Originally Posted by AFields170 View Post
    This is Crazy, I’ve been looking for a BUL for quite some time. My dad and I had being trying to hold out until we could get a good deal. This is probably the best deal we could have asked for. Thanks for the alert!!
    THAT IS ONE HECK OF A DEAL
    Have a bunch of shotguns—including some nice ones (for me at least )
    However—if I god forbid could only have one shot gun—it would be a .12 bul—JMO

Looks like the M2, Legacy, and Vinci are on clearance also.

Quote Originally Posted by mgorvi View Post
    Just a heads up Cabela's has got BUL on clearance now. I bought mine for $899. $600 off is about as good as it will get. Now I need to have the barrel on my new Sweet 16 cut down to match the 47.5 inch BUL. Anyway, good time to buy one if you got an itch. Both 12 and 20 are on clearance.
    Dang Mark, another new shotgun. You're tough to keep up with!
    Janee's August Breeze - Bree
    7/6/2016
    http://gundogcentral.com/view_pedigr...&generations=5

Godfather's Dakota Elle - Elle
    1X NSTRA Champion
    11/16/2008 - 11/22/2016
    http://gundogcentral.com/view_pedigr...&generations=5

Can someone tell me where this deal is? I have checked the local Cabela's in Mn and they are still regular price.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt1GSP View Post
    Can someone tell me where this deal is? I have checked the local Cabela's in Mn and they are still regular price.
    Go online. I looked a couple days ago and again yesterday and they were there.

All I have found at cabelas is 935$.

Haha ya I couldn’t resist. 20 ga. Cynergy, Sweet 16, and new Ultralite a good group of pheasant guns for me I think. Time to quit now. Just gotta get that A5 cut down now.