Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll Call

Default Roll Call

Ok boys, who's all going and what part of the State.
    7 of us heading out Friday, sleeping in Dodge City. Hunting on the same section of land for the 36th year. All grass with row crop on three sides of it.
    Can't wait

Staying in Dodge hunting N. Of Ingalls. Family , new trip to me. Don't really know what to expect. Gonna take up my position as one of the elders. Probably end a blocker.

Quote Originally Posted by BrownDogsCan2 View Post
    Staying in Dodge hunting N. Of Ingalls. Family , new trip to me. Don't really know what to expect. Gonna take up my position as one of the elders. Probably end a blocker.
    Something to be said for being an elder. Watch your shooters, took some friendly fire last weekend in SD. Two off the hunting vest and one broke the skin on the thumb. Did get a free steak dinner out of it. Good luck and be safe.

Same place I have been going for 35 years..will be in the downs area. Hoping to see a few birds out there

Quote Originally Posted by carptom1 View Post
    Something to be said for being an elder. Watch your shooters, took some friendly fire last weekend in SD. Two off the hunting vest and one broke the skin on the thumb. Did get a free steak dinner out of it. Good luck and be safe.
    There will be about a dozen of us there. Unless I take mine , which I probably won't , we will be dogless. It's been a long time since I had to turn my back to a shot. I will be picking up a pair of safety glasses for sure.

I’m going duck hunting...

Five of us. Three adults, two kids. Will Hunt east of dodge. Public and private. Good luck everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by akp View Post
    Five of us. Three adults, two kids. Will Hunt east of dodge. Public and private. Good luck everyone!
    Will be hunting private ground in Seward Co Have a few scouted.out.

Probably bow hunt and hit up the KSU FB and VB games. I took next week off so, like usual, I'll give you guys opening weekend to educate the birds before I take over.

Me, two buddys, and 7 bird dogs, going to a place in KS where there are no pheasant. It'll be fun.