Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Garmin Alpha® 100/TT™ 15 Bundle

Default Alpha 100 Sold

I have a one year old alpha 100 hand held transmitter to sell for $250 which is less than half price. No issues whatsoever just switched to pro 550 handheld. Not sure if you can post it here. I apologize in advance if wrong post. This has been sold.
    Last edited by Tukudu; 11-20-2018 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Wrong place and sold.

Tukudu- is your alpha still available? I am really interested as I am looking to upgrade from my old garmin!
    Please p.m. me

Matto,
    I run French Britts. (definitely smaller dogs). IMO the tt15 size vs smaller unit on even a FRench Britt is a NON-ISSUE.

After running the regular sized collar for the season I agree. There certainly isn't enough difference to justify switching it out.

Anyone looking for an Garmin Alpha Bundle? I know a guy from NSTRA that is selling his. Claims it's only been used a couple of times. He posted a pic of the receipt and he paid $800 for it new. He is asking $500. If you are interested send me a PM and I'll get you his contact info. I believe he is in Iowa.
    Janee's August Breeze - Bree
    7/6/2016
    http://gundogcentral.com/view_pedigr...&generations=5

Godfather's Dakota Elle - Elle
    1X NSTRA Champion
    11/16/2008 - 11/22/2016
    http://gundogcentral.com/view_pedigr...&generations=5

I'm finding a lot of guys switching to the Garmin Pro 550 Plus because it is quicker and better stim timing for a multi dog set up. Something to consider. I have the Alpha 100, but also carry the Garmin Pro 550 Plus transmitter for training purposes with multiple dogs on the ground. Both systems utilize the same TT15/T5 collars.