Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Recipes for phesant?

This is the easy recipe I use for my “regular” pot pie. I’m just going to substitute with pheasant.

https://www.nobiggie.net/biscuit-chicken-pot-pie/

Quote Originally Posted by 519vx View Post
    Pheasant fajitas and pheasant jambalaya are my two favorites. Save the legs and thighs from your birds. Pressure cook for 20 minutes and that meat is tender and peels super easy. If you don’t already have a pressure cooker, buy one.
    Big fan of pheasant jambalaya also, made some in the crockpot for a party earlier this year and it was awesome.

I'm going to cook up some pheasant, sharp tail, and hun tonight. Butter, flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion salt, egg noodles, chicken broth, mushrooms, onion, cream of mushroom soup, garlic.These are the ingredients.I usually cook peas, or corn, as a side.

Yuuummmm sounds tasty!! I'm going to have to try this one out! Thanks BritChaser!

I've been doing a schnitzel lately. Pound out a couple breasts kinda flat, season them, dredge in flour, then egg, then a breading (I like the Shore Lunch Fried Chicken Breading). After that fry them in real butter. No so healthy, but oh so good.

Lots of great recipes out there. Many on this site. https://www.ultimatepheasanthunting.com/recipes/

Deep fried chislic style is my favorite, with a sandwich/ cracker spread running a close second..

We do pheasant pies and Cordon Bleu pheasant , as well as a bunch of other ways but those two are my favorites
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Altillathedak View Post
    Lots of great recipes out there. Many on this site. https://www.ultimatepheasanthunting.com/recipes/
    Thanks for reminding us of this.
    - From the office of Browning, Colt, Winchester & Savage
    - Kansas: Big Cock Country

Yes, thank you all for your responses!!! Now it's time to get after some birds!

Straight shooting everyone!