Thread: Mountain Top Custom Kennels........

Default Mountain Top Custom Kennels........

Just curious if anyone has ever purchased through them.

I am narrowing things down and I like what I see with their boxes. I am thinking of either a two hole for the truck, with storage and a few other things, or, potentially a 4 hole trailer with closets and a few additional features. If you have worked with them, I'd love to hear your feed back on the process.

Thank You.

Not to change your mind but:
    Have you checked out Ainley Products as well?
    Both excellent products—
    JMO but I would prefer Ainley

Any particular reason/s why?

Ainsley is a lot closer to me. However their wait times are a bit hard to swallow. They also seem to be higher with regards to price.

Do you have an Ainsley? If so, could you share some pictures?

Ainley vs MTCK is a wash I believe. I am taking delivery from Ainley in a couple weeks and the backlog is out a year I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Kansas Bound View Post
    Ainley vs MTCK is a wash I believe. I am taking delivery from Ainley in a couple weeks and the backlog is out a year I believe.
    How were they to work with?

If you don't mind, please post some images once you take delivery.

MTCK is really nice stuff. Ainley is the gold standerd hence the 1 year wait! Is it worth it? I dont know. I have a 6 hole Crow River that is old and still functions and works like new. Crow River was the original name for Ainley
    "We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made." M.Facklam

Quote Originally Posted by TheMorningRise View Post
    How were they to work with?

If you don't mind, please post some images once you take delivery.
    They have been great as long as people understand they are extremely busy. I will try to post pictures when I pick the item up in a couple weeks.