Thread: Charles Daly by Beretta

Default Charles Daly by Beretta

Last year started taking my Charles Daly Empire supposedly made by Beretta SxS 12 gauge in the field, as an O/U Shooter primarily I was surprised how much more natural the sxs felt. Found a stablemate in 20 gauge that I snared for 500 bucks on the GB. It had some miles on it but I was surprised I was shooting this gun better than the rest I had out today. I like it so much that I知 going to start Sharpie season with it. Anyone else lugging a Charles Daly Empire made by Beretta shotgun this season?

Pat: Now another gun? I thought you stopped adding to the collection or was this gun part of the stash?

We'll expect 100% shooting from you this fall...

This one spent some time getting some band aids, the buttpad was torn and the blureing was gone. Had a local guy fix it up, I知 bringing a sxs to SD. We値l test her out next weekend on some delicious sharptail grouse.

Do you actually eat a sharpie?

I知 not sure I got any last year, but I値l eat them once a year, if you soak them in buttermilk for 24 hours they are pretty good in the crock pot. They are an acquired taste like Bear, Racoon, or Mountain Lion.

Located a A5 20 ga at Cabala's in Idaho, $800. Most selling for 1300 to 1600! Sent them an email and phone message and called them at 11:03 AM yesterday, right when they opened the doors.

Somehow one person called ahead of me and bought the gun! Guess it wasn't meant to be...still looking, however.

Enjoy the sharp-tail - good as bear meat?