Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sit to flush

I do know Piper as I train at Craig’s place occasionally. Piper’s looks sort of reminds me of a coyote or is that Betsy?
    Pete Fischer got me into the dog games about 20 years ago, he’s helped me spend a lot of money! But I wouldn’t trade it for anything!
    "We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made." M.Facklam

I don't know about a coyote. She is not brindle or anything. Whatever that masked deadgrass color is called. I think one of his dogs is? She's a small dog 50's, I guess maybe she does look a little pointy. The litter I'm come out of is a 55 lb. female too. I'm not sure you can even reliably breed for size? Of the 3 I've had 2 ended up quite a bit bigger than there parents.

I must be thinking of Betsy, She’s a brindle with a mask. Her coloring is very coyote like. Pretty cool looking actually.
    "We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made." M.Facklam