Thread: Pigeons close to STL

Default Pigeons close to STL

Hey Guys - Looking to buy some pigeons to train my pup. Located in STL.
    Would truly appreciate any help with locating a seller.
    I've checked CL and did a google search. Called a bunch of pest control companies with no luck.

Thanks in advance!

How many are you looking for? I have several .

Quote Originally Posted by Meller View Post
    How many are you looking for? I have several .
    I was able to get my hands on some 2 weekends ago and the training went great. Where are you located so I can bug you in April?!?! Will you still have some then?
    NA test is in May so i plan on at least one more training with pigeons and one with chukars.

Have you joined the local NAVHDA (mouplands) chapter? Good group of guys, I have trained with them a couple times. Knowing them might make it easier to find birds.

Quote Originally Posted by BFstl View Post
    Have you joined the local NAVHDA (mouplands) chapter? Good group of guys, I have trained with them a couple times. Knowing them might make it easier to find birds.
    I joined last year. Have been to a couple training days and the test day last September. Good group of guys. I have learned a ton just watching and asking questions.
    A guy from the group is the one that found me some a few weeks ago.

How many are you wanting and when; I might be coming to Columbia and could save you some driving.
    Sorry about taking so long to get back but I have been away from my computer for the last few days.