Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Moisture?

Default Moisture?

anyone picking up any rain or snow? Still bad dry up there?

Dry in southcentral!
    Trust the dog!

Troy Smith

We are seriously dry in smo which means KS, OK and TX are dry. We need some in March and April or it's gonna be bad.

Northwest Kansas got about 3 inches of snow last week. Kind of a box north of I-70 and west of Beloit. Snowing again today in far western Kansas. Question is how far south is it going to dip and how Far East it will go.

Light dusting in Rush County, less than 1/8 inch. No rain since early October. Wheat didn't really come up and what did will have some winter kill.

https://webapp.agron.ksu.edu/agr_soc...rticle_id=1646
    Last edited by westksbowhunter; 02-11-2018 at 05:13 PM.

We are bone dry here South of Wichita, didn't get anything out of this last storm to come through. The moisture has all been North of here an hour or so. Wheat looks terrible, hopefully this Spring will bring some rain, if not we are in trouble!!!

Here's the latest. I'm afraid if it doesn't rain pretty quick Ok ,Tx and southern Ks. are going to burn again this year.
    https://www.kansasagnetwork.com/2018...ost-of-kansas/

My weather app goes out to 3/12 and there isn't even one day with more than a 25% chance of precipitation. I'm watching Wichita and a couple of county seats in the "severe" area that are close my stomping grounds. sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by matto View Post
    My weather app goes out to 3/12 and there isn't even one day with more than a 25% chance of precipitation. I'm watching Wichita and a couple of county seats in the "severe" area that are close my stomping grounds. sigh.
    wow, down here in Texas, rain chances for next 14 days are 40-80% every day, beginning tomorrow.......hope some of this drifts north, spring temps from March thru May are supposed to be well below normal for Kansas........that should help.

Thursday, still pouring rain here, over 6 inches so far.