Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Golden Retriever Pup

All of us that have Golden's will be cheering for you and your new pup - keep us informed, won't you?

Thanks!

Tom and Lynn are great people. You won't be disappointed.

Omsrud, may I ask who is the sire/dam of your upcoming pup?
    "We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made." M.Facklam

Did Omsrud ever reply to this request? Would assume his dog will be selected from the litter you initially wrote about...
    Thistle Rock and Top Brass dogs.

Not yet. It isnít the Maynard/Ria litter. I think itís a thistle rock Newt litter. Newt is a great dog. Handsome and talented

Pup is coming home from Thistle Rock next week. Sire and dam are Newt & Ava.

My buddy Newt! That big red dog is one of my favorites as he has a great off switch. His only fault is his name, it’s way to easy to call him Neuter.
    "We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made." M.Facklam

Pup is coming along well. In a nod to his pop and my now departed old Golden, his name is Knute (Ca-newt). He's settled in at home well and is coming along nicely in his obedience and early field work. He spent a couple of weeks in August at Tom Dokken's learning about guns and birds and will go back in winter. I've always trained my own dogs, but I have much less time than before and this fellow shows too much potential to be left to my devices.

let's see some photo's of your new puppy.

Thanks!

Hmm. Can't figure out how to post pictures.