Thread: My Hunting Season so far

Default My Hunting Season so far

Ill add to and attach pics gradually here. Have had a pretty good season to date. Starting at home with dove in september and then across the midwest and high plains on a couple of upland circles. Dogs have gotten some good work and the freezer has birds in it so life is good!

The first pic is when a fellow forum member came up and brought his pretty little Braque. Dove were flying and falling and even got a couple of bonus pigeons.

Maybe, if I can get the pics to upload. Thought I had it. Maybe not.
    Last edited by PheasantWhisperer; 01-12-2018 at 03:29 PM. Reason: adding pic
    Some people talk about it, some people live it!

My apologies. Guess I need to go back to the drawing board on uploading pictures. Says they are going in but I cant see em. Someone let me know if you can actually see pics. When they redid the site a while ago for some reason it changed up my system of putting pics on. Never had a problem before.
    Some people talk about it, some people live it!

Sorry we didn't get to meet up this year Whisperer! Next year we'll be sure to do that. Here are some of my pictures from this year. I can't believe it's over. Great year!
    h3_zpsjcvd98e6.jpg
    h5_zpseyqztaor.jpg
    h2_zpsggpigdpk.jpg
    h1_zps5qfp5vmj.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images