Quote Originally Posted by KsHusker View Post
Before you fire a shot at the Chickens make sure you buy a PC Stamp - $2.50 and required to take one.
Thanks for the info on that. I haven't actively hunted pc in 30 years and had no idea there was a stamp required. I do think that the kdwp website could do little better job of advertising the fact there was a permit required as i had to dig around even after being told about it.
Glad I didn't have any others fly by now.