Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Uploading Photos

Quote Originally Posted by PheasantWhisperer View Post
    Yeah if anyone figured out the galaxy s7 question or a way to upload em. PM me or reply I guess. I sort of quit posting because I cant seem to figure it out. It may be my chromebook? I used to post from my google drive on here. But now I cant even post it from the desktop. I am rather computer literate. Or I thought I was...
    Try emailing it to yourself and then posting off of the desktop. There has to be a better way but that was how I did the last picture I posted that came off of a galaxy s8.

Yeah if anyone figured out the galaxy s7 question or a way to upload em. PM me or reply I guess. I sort of quit posting because I cant seem to figure it out. It may be my chromebook? I used to post from my google drive on here. But now I cant even post it from the desktop. I am rather computer literate. Or I thought I was...
    It's a PITA but this is how I'm doing it from my s7.

Upload pic to photobucket and then download it from photobucket to your phone. This picture is resized and can be uploaded using the attachment icon. You should have a camera file with photos downloaded from photobucket.

Hope that makes sense.
    "The happiest man is he who learns from nature the lesson of worship"

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

amf8pLMN-2386641857.png
    I've been playing on my phone. You text an image to yourself click on the new text image and save it. When you go through the motions on UPH the image should be at the top of your phones documents, resized and you should be able to mobile share it here. The image I posted was a screenshot,lol

Yeah I don't know what to tell ya. Are you using Chrome as a browser? PM Web guy maybe he can help you figure it out.

Things changed some after they did a forum upgrade. I use windows edge browser with windows 10 and I don't have any issues. Sorry I can be of more help.

That's a better idea than what I've been doing browndogs.
    "The happiest man is he who learns from nature the lesson of worship"

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

quail hound I went back and tried it with another picture and it cut the right side off of it. I had to go back to emailing it to myself. If I resized it when I sent it I could save it and post it off of my phone.

test test IMG_1313.JPG