Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this over the top or is it just me?

This site is dead right now; not a lot of damage done to this point. You can always edit your post. I think it's fine to say try southwest Nebraska. When you start mentioning towns, it frustrating. This is why:

In the late 90s, I was shooting two roosters a day at a conservation area. It was a hard days hunt. Walked 1.5 miles away from the parking lot before hunting seriously. The area was mentioned in Missouri's Conservation magazine and the area was packed. Never the same after that. Didn't hunt it last year.

It took years to find good hunting spots in Kansas. Somedays hardly hunted, just drove. Sometimes some speeding jerk would pass me on a little road to beat me to an area. Not fun. Now I hunt areas I know and when tired look for new areas. Go to all that effort and then it's mentioned online.

Prefer you use PM.

Quote Originally Posted by david0311 View Post
    Come on--

It's a well known public hunting area--

He was just tying to help out a new person

Some of you sound like --the snowflakes on campus and the news that "NEED A SAFE PLACE'

That's just my opinion --fire away--

BUT PLEASE DON'T LET ANYONE KNOW THAT THERE ARE PHEASANTS IN SOUTH DAKOTA: ESPECIALLY IN THE WINNER OR GETTYSBURG ARE WHERE I HUNT
    If I am not mistaking, you are guiding in South Dakota. It is self-serving for you to mention areas in South Dakota.

ENOUGH. It has been covered before on this site.