Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Illinois Farmland and Prairie

Thanks for your involvement within your chapter. Which chapter are you in (if you don't mind me asking)?

Our chapter sends a few each year. Those that attend love it. I haven't attended since 2011 or 20012. Family life has made things difficult to leave home for a weekend. I'm hoping once my little-ones are a bit older I can get involved with my chapter again. I miss being involved with Pheasants Forever. I love the organization and the people.
    "Through license fees and excise tax on arms and gear, sportsmen contribute over $200 million per year for wildlife conservation programs" (U.S. fish and wildlife service)

http://www.pheasantfreaks.com

I volunteer and work with the Illinois River Valley PF chapter. We cover both Peoria and Tazewell counties. That was partly why I was upset to see it leave Peoria, though I grew up not far from Springfield so it gives me a reason to see my parents.

I know what you mean with the little ones. Luckily my wife is pretty accepting of all the time I spend volunteering with PF.