Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vests......

Default Vests......

What do you all like.

I am in the market and am looking at the Q5 products. They look top notch. Anyway, just looking for other ideas for a quality vest for Pheasant hunting the Midwest.

Thanks.

I think vests have been discussed many times on this site so if you do a search you should find several discussions. Personally I like WingWorks.
    Janee's August Breeze - Bree
    7/6/2016
    http://gundogcentral.com/view_pedigr...&generations=5

Godfather's Dakota Elle - Elle
    1X NSTRA Champion
    11/16/2008 - 11/22/2016
    http://gundogcentral.com/view_pedigr...&generations=5

I wear a columbia vest. Its long sleeve so very good in cold weather. Has an inner lining to make it warmer. Or you can unzip the inner part out and make it a little cooler. On real hot days you can just wear the zip out part as it is sleeveless. It has game pockets (smaller ones) on the inside of it.
    Some people talk about it, some people live it!

I second WingWorks vests. Quality vest made in Idaho, worth every penny.
    A bad day of hunting always beats a good day at work.

1 3rd the WingWorks , love the water bottle holsters , the way the pockets don't get in the way of leg movement.

You can tell a lot of thought went into this , great for a guy who wants to set out on foot and can comfortable carry enough shells , water ans snack to last you the better part of the day .

I have been thinking about the Wing Works vest. Problem is you can never find them as they are always sold out or on back order. Same with the Bird N Lite vest

WingWorks is the very best.
    I ordered mine in the Spring, when I decided I needed one.
    You might be able to get one through Pheasants Forever.

: yep they should have them !!! . When I got mine I was able to visit with the owner and he suggested fit and size . Great Gear !!!

Wingworks sold out everywhere as of earlier this week...not expecting any until at least early December. Their site, PF store, etc.
    Browning Citori 725 + Brittany Spaniel = FLYING & DYING

Wingworks!!! It saves the back and you can wear as little as a t-shirt under it, or you can easily bundle up. I will say that my brother in law owns a Q5 and it is pretty nice also. They are both US made. I did see in my new Orvis catalog that they are now making a vest that looks damn near the same as the Wingworks. I think they call it the Pro Series Vest.