Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time to shake off the rust?

For this year I want to hunt Jefferson County more this year. I also will be buying a new pair of boots. My only problem is i can only hunt weekends this year but nit the end of the world.

Remtech

Just bought a pair of havocs. Not sure if I like them or not. Most of my hunting is done in Jefferson county. Mostly planted birds. I mat actually go a little further west to look for wild birds.

If any1 wants to come my way and attempt to find wild birds there's a few wpa that ik have wild birds it's just a matter of how many miles you want to walk to see one lol

I'm game. Years ago I turkey hunted out that way for a couple years. The WPA had. Pond in the middle and a wooded hillside. I think we shot a make the second year. Anyway, I wanted to go back for pheasant, but could never figure out where it was.

Quote Originally Posted by GSP TYler View Post
    If any1 wants to come my way and attempt to find wild birds there's a few wpa that ik have wild birds it's just a matter of how many miles you want to walk to see one lol
    I live just north of Madison. Let me know if you ever want to get out and see what we can't find. I don't do much pheasant hunting as I go up north as much as possible for grouse and focus on woodcock back here. Change of pace might be nice.
    "When you have shot one bird flying you have shot all birds flying. They are all different and they fly in different ways but the sensation is the same and the last one is as good as the first." Ernest Hemingway