Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Minnesota Twins

Default Minnesota Twins

I was ready for a great season from the Twins after last year's good showing. WOW! What a disappointment. That game today was the coup de gras. What a bunch of pathetic losers. The starting staff has actually been very good but the rag arms in the bull pen can't maintain a lead late in the game. How long are they going to keep throwing May out there before they realize the guy just doesn't have it. Jepsen has been terrible and I really think Perkins is done. I'm even starting to question some of Molitor's decisions. Like why did he take O'Rourke out with a lefty relief pitcher coming to bat and put Tonkin in. And Bruno has got to do something positive with these hitters soon or he needs to go. 38 strikeouts in 2 games. Come on! I know it's early in the season and I'll probably be eating crow by the end of May, but something needs to turn this team around soon or they might put up the worst record in team history.

One very frustrated Twins fan!
    Janee's August Breeze - Bree
    7/6/2016
    http://gundogcentral.com/view_pedigr...&generations=5

Godfather's Dakota Elle - Elle
    1X NSTRA Champion
    11/16/2008 - 11/22/2016
    http://gundogcentral.com/view_pedigr...&generations=5

We watch alot of their games, and agree it is getting tuff to do! Yesterday's game was a real let down after taking a lead twice, and not finishing with a win. Watching a 5+ hour game to lose on an error sure takes the desire to keep watching them away.

Guess its not like being a Royals fan now-a-days

We sure had to wait a long time for this.
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by SetterNut View Post
    Guess its not like being a Royals fan now-a-days

We sure had to wait a long time for this.
    But Royal fans feel your pain....we had years of it!

Baseball in Missouri is pretty awesome! Cardinals fan for life! Am a Royals fan too despite the 85 series. Happy to see them cleaning house with a low budget. The twins will turn things around. The pitchers are always ahead of the hitters in the beginning. I think they have a good lineup and fielding roster but that pitching staff needs some work. May does need to go. Dont know why they keep him around. They dont have money invested in him. And gotta love George Brett. Anyone seen his youtube video of him telling the story about crapping his pants in vegas. Hilarious!!
    Some people talk about it, some people live it!

I think the Twins will turn it around, they always suck in April. They have to good a roster and are very deep in the minors with young talent. I am convinced Molitor will find the winning combo. A nice win last night will hopefully jump start them.

Another nice win tonite....
    Take a little time for howlin' at The Moon!

It's good to see some of the bats wake up!

Time for Brian to learn to go to right.....
    Take a little time for howlin' at The Moon!

Dozier is really having a tough time this year. Hoping Pretty Ricky can have another good outing today.