Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Wolf inpact

Quote Originally Posted by timbertiger20 View Post
    Those are terrible comparisons..........

I would make the comparison.........Should we turn terrorists loose on US soil......or maybe more like should we turn pedophiles loose in a school! I mean they turned wolves loose knowing that they would kill a large number of our native animals........and for what? To make a few animal rights activists happy!
    THOSE are terrible comparisons. I'm willing to have a reasonable discussion because they are important to our growth as people but you've moved beyond that with this last statement.

Quote Originally Posted by mnaj_springer View Post
    Not sure what your point is?
    http://missoulian.com/news/local/for...961a55f56.html Ill try again!!!!! for the last 10 years or so every time the IDFG has tried to take control of the wolf's and manage them some anti group has brought some trumped up law sute to stop it. This is not about wolf's per say but people trying to stop hunting / guns. T

Should we eliminate cars because kids die in them? Should we eliminate alcohol because kids get killed by drunk drivers? Should guns be eliminated because they kill people too?

I think we agree the answers are all "NO!"

Yes, at the least, it was a poorly prepared and executed plan. At worst, it was illegal. But so far the solution you have presented seems ridiculous.
    Cars have value and serve a purpose. Alcohol does more harm than wolves. I have several guns that have never killed anyone. Cars have never decided that they should kill something. It is peoples decisions that kill whether it is using a gun, a car or wolves. As to my solution, open season on wolves year round. Dogs legal, airplanes legal, with a all out war on wolves we would never run out of them. It is ok with me if there are 7 left.

THOSE are terrible comparisons. I'm willing to have a reasonable discussion because they are important to our growth as people but you've moved beyond that with this last statement.
    Really??.....I'd say those are very accurate! All involve a top level predator unlimited access to prey with what is essentially a 100% outcome!

Your comparisons involve giving someone a car or alcohol and a what maybe 5% chance of a death?
    Last edited by timbertiger20; 01-24-2016 at 03:52 PM.

I think we're done here.
    Kis
    For hunters, Fall is the island towards which we swim all year.