Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: looking for a good game farm

I went to Roosters Run last Sunday. They still had some sorghum strips that looked untouched. It's a newer place that started 5 years ago. It's off HWY C just west of Horicon Marsh.

Looks like im going to go to wild wings since it is nice and close and I will use the money that I was going to put in for gas for birds win win

some places cut the tops off of sorghum etc so the snow and ice doesnt pull it over, you may want to inquire
    Mike

Default Roosters Run

Thanks for the heads up on Roosters Run. It's just up 151 and easy drive for me. I talked to Rod. $20 per bird and 2 bird min. I'll give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by mgorvi View Post
    Thanks for the heads up on Roosters Run. It's just up 151 and easy drive for me. I talked to Rod. $20 per bird and 2 bird min. I'll give it a try.
    These are really good guys and Rod is on the board for multiple Wings Over Wisconsin chapters. Let them know that Rick referred you. If he doesn't remember me let him know, I was the guy that had the disabled hunt with him in the tracker chair.
    PM me and let me know how you liked the place.

Rooster Run is a great place to hunt & the cover will still be good. A month ago we held our Dodge County Pheasants Forever Chapter (Rod is a member of the chapter) youth hunt at his place & it was great!

Quote Originally Posted by Remtech View Post
    Looks like im going to go to wild wings since it is nice and close and I will use the money that I was going to put in for gas for birds win win
    Would like to hear your review. They have tried to lease some ground from me to hunt on but it doesn't make a ton of sense considering the prices I get from the farmer.