Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Friends-Fine Guns-Hot Grub-Cold Beer-Happy Dogs

Default Good Friends-Fine Guns-Hot Grub-Cold Beer-Happy Dogs

I have four spots available for hunting with me and my friends at my Bird Dog Bunkhouse in Gettysburg, SD. Four of us are already in. Dates are Nov 15-24th (can be split into two 5 day periods). $125/day includes room, food and hunting. Great wild bird hunting and the dogs have a blast. Call me at 208-709-2919
    I have season opener available due to a cancelation for a group of 4-6 hunters Oct 16-21st ($450 for six days/five nights) if you have your own group of friends who want to come to SD for wild roosters.
    December dates are available for incredible pheasant numbers.
    Last edited by dukxdog; 07-31-2015 at 09:34 PM.

Nice looking dog. Sounds like a good deal for someone.

Thanks for the post/info.

I could be interested! Will keep the info front and center on my desk. Thanks!

jon

PM's answered.

Yes this is a good value comparing it to where I've hunted in SD for the past 25 years. I'm not a guide. I've rented houses for myself and my friends all over SD. This is set up as I think good hunting lodging should be for a very reasonable price. When you get there you'll see that I have done extra things to make your stay a great experience. Boot dryers, washer/dryer for wet clothes, fully furnished kitchen, two refrigerators, bird freezer, indoor bird cleaning, new furniture and full size mattresses/bedding, Hunting decor, pool table, foosball, darts, pingpong, dog barn(your dogs will love me). My goal is to have return hunters year after year so I don't have to post vacancies. I have started to attain this goal already. The house is nice, the hunting is superb and the dog quarters are excellent. I don't do things half assed as you will see when you arrive. My concern is your satisfaction. That's why my friends who hunt with me keep going year after year. Contact me.
    Last edited by dukxdog; 07-29-2015 at 11:24 PM.

I will definitely be in touch for a hunt for next year. Great rates, and sounds like it would be a blast!

Do you have a web site?
    Janee's August Breeze - Bree
    7/6/2016
    http://gundogcentral.com/view_pedigr...&generations=5

Godfather's Dakota Elle - Elle
    1X NSTRA Champion
    11/16/2008 - 11/22/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Dakotazeb View Post
    Do you have a web site?
    No I don't have or need a website. I'm just a guy who loves hunting, loves his dogs, loves nice guns and enjoys time with his friends. I bought this house so I would have a great set up for pheasant hunting every year. I've hunted much of east river SD for the past 25 years. I rent it out to cover expenses for the year. I offer a great location for a reasonable fee. I don't need many guys to fill the dates. Guys who hunt this year will have preference for reservations next year. I figure I will soon fill most all of my available slots and won't have to even post vacancies in years to come. Word of mouth from happy hunters and fishermen will be my best advertisement. I don't do things half assed

I understand about the web site.. I was just wondering.

Do you have a minimum number of hunters at a time? I'm looking for an out of state friend in December.
    Janee's August Breeze - Bree
    7/6/2016

Godfather's Dakota Elle - Elle
    1X NSTRA Champion
    11/16/2008 - 11/22/2016

Call 208-709-2919. To much typing. Bobby

I've answered the PM's I think. Best to call me if interested to get details figured out. Also e-mail with your phone number dukxdog@ida.net

Thanks!
    Bobby
    Last edited by dukxdog; 08-03-2015 at 09:43 PM.

Update on available dates at the house:
    Oct 16-22 (season opening week) 6 guys
    Oct 23-28 two guys
    Nov 15-19 four guys
    Nov 20-24 two guys
    Dec 1-5 four guys
    Dec 7th to season end is available
    Call if interested 208-709-2919
    dukxdog@ida.net