Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pudelpointer buyers beware

I currently have 5 PP. Three have import parents, the other two grandparents. Pine Ridge imports a lot of stock. I and many others will breed to specific, well tested, Pine Ridge stock. I have seen some, but not a great deal of importation by NAPPA members lately as a flurry a few years ago has beefed up the gene pool.

North American Pudelpointer Alliance (NAPPA) was created to protect and improve the quality of the Pudelpointer as a versatile breed in North America. NAPPA breeders require the stud dog to have a Utility Title (Prize 1, 2 or 3), and the female a minimum score of 105 points in Natural Ability (when NAVHDA tested), to qualify for breeding. Both parents must be certified free of hip dysplasia, free of any temperament disorders, and genetic defects.

Please only consider a Pudelpointer pup from a breeder (NAPPA member or not) that meets or exceeds these minimum breeding standards, to protect and improve the Pudelpointer breed.
    GO PUDELPOINTERS

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Buck View Post
    I currently have 5 PP. Three have import parents, the other two grandparents. Pine Ridge imports a lot of stock. I and many others will breed to specific, well tested, Pine Ridge stock. I have seen some, but not a great deal of importation by NAPPA members lately as a flurry a few years ago has beefed up the gene pool.
    Old thread, but I had to try. Any feedback on Pine Ridge puppies as of late? I know they aren't with the NAPPA. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mutthunt View Post
    On a side note, I sure do like the looks of MStads SMs, but now that they are world famous I'm pretty sure I have to call a big time, hollywood agent just to get on a list
    Nope, you just have to know the right people!

I currently have 3 solid males available to the right hunting homes only. These pups are a result of a frozen AL from German seman from over seas. I had my doubts the AI would take. Low and behold, I got 12!!!

Anyway, not to get off topic. Sorry. :-(
    VC Max vom Schutzenknapp, VJP 75, HZP 190, VGP 303 Prize I 4H Nose, HN, BTR, NA 112 Prize I, 204 Prize I, 2014 SMCNA Hall of Fame dog youngest inductee.

Baja vom Wamsbach, VJP 64, HZP 169, NA 112 Prize I. A diamond in he rough!

Quote Originally Posted by mutthunt View Post
    On a side note, I sure do like the looks of MStads SMs, but now that they are world famous I'm pretty sure I have to call a big time, hollywood agent just to get on a list
    HA HA HA, no, no hollywood agents. I just look for good honest hard working people willling to put the time in. I am ALWAYS around for my puppy people. They can call day or night. I want the pup and owner to make each other happy, so if it takes some of my time.....im all in!
    VC Max vom Schutzenknapp, VJP 75, HZP 190, VGP 303 Prize I 4H Nose, HN, BTR, NA 112 Prize I, 204 Prize I, 2014 SMCNA Hall of Fame dog youngest inductee.

Baja vom Wamsbach, VJP 64, HZP 169, NA 112 Prize I. A diamond in he rough!