Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CZ-USA presents the American Birdhunter

Default CZ-USA presents the American Birdhunter

Hello UPH'ers,

I am please to announce that CZ-USA is now title sponsor for the 2014 season of the American Birdhunter on the Outdoor Channel.

I just saw the premiere episode in our conference room and it came out well. We are excited and hope you will enjoy the shows. They will start airing in Janurary/ February. We have filmed several episodes with some of my co worker so far with more to come. Maybe in the near future my dogs may TV stars!

Air Times: Mon 3AM, Tues 7:30PM, Thurs 4:30PM all ET

Breaking It In 12/30/2013
    Bluegrass Ducks 1/6/2014
    Roosters in Michigan 1/13/2014
    Kold in Kansas 1/20/2014
    Ontario to the Gulf of Mexico 1/27/2014
    The Retrieve 2/3/2014

Thanks,

Kick'em Up!
    CZ-USA
    Last edited by kick them up; 12-30-2013 at 04:33 PM. Reason: added info

I will check it out. I am looking at getting a CZ O/U at the base exchange on the USAFA in Colorado Springs. They have a 12gauge with 28inch barrel, however I want a 26 inch. What kind of chokes can you get it sleeved for? There is no sales tax on base and a bit cheaper than from the CZ website and other retailers.

Greg
    Meanwhile back at the ranch.....

Quote Originally Posted by retrvrman View Post
    I will check it out. I am looking at getting a CZ O/U at the base exchange on the USAFA in Colorado Springs. They have a 12gauge with 28inch barrel, however I want a 26 inch. What kind of chokes can you get it sleeved for? There is no sales tax on base and a bit cheaper than from the CZ website and other retailers.

Greg
    Greg, I will PM you to discuss this further. CZ USA offers a Military and L/E program discounts.

Kick'em Up

Kick'em Up, I will watch the shows thank you for the heads up.

Greg--Not sure which model O/U you are looking at but they usually come with 5 Screw in choke tubes F,IM,M,IC,C. If you are looking at a Canvasback be advised it has been moved to the Discontinued Products section of the CZ Web Site.

Kick'em Up--I wouldn't mind hearing about the Military program CZ has. I'm thinking about the 912 or 920.

Quote Originally Posted by Curious View Post
    Greg--Not sure which model O/U you are looking at but they usually come with 5 Screw in choke tubes F,IM,M,IC,C. If you are looking at a Canvasback be advised it has been moved to the Discontinued Products section of the CZ Web Site.

Kick'em Up--I wouldn't mind hearing about the Military program CZ has. I'm thinking about the 912 or 920.
    Yes, you are correct. New for 2014 the Canvasback Gold that is replacing the old Canvasback. Basically the same gun with some cosmetic changes. It is being offered in sub gauges as well. We moved the sub gauge platform to the Canvasback Gold from the Redhead platform for 2014.

Just PM me for my work email and details.

Kick'em Up!

Just replied to you. Please let me know....PM me with your work e-mail. Thanks,

Greg
    Meanwhile back at the ranch.....

PM sent .....

Kick'em Up--I sent you a PM.

Loved that show. They took it off our local network a couple years ago. No more history channel and no more out door channel. Bummer.
    http://www.bluerivergundogs.com/Home_Page.html

When you think you are smarter than your dog, ask your self who cleans up who's poo.